The Story Road Business Association (SRBA) was formed in 1993 to plan and coordinate the revitalization and renewal of our increasingly vibrant business district located along Story Road in San Jose, California.
Since this time, we have made many improvements which have made a real difference in the appearance and success of our neighborhood. The following is a partial list of these projects:
- Surface utilities were moved underground.
- New street lighting was installed.
- Public transportation was improved.
- Sign and advertising standards were adopted.
- Off road parking spaces were increased by 22%.
- Standard facades have been agreed to by the member businesses and are currently being phased in.